Monday 23 December 2013

Shoot for the Stars

Shoot for the Stars bath bomb (£3.25 each)

So yesterday I decided to treat myself in Lush and ended up buying a bath bomb I've never tried but heard great things about. 
It's called 'Shoot for the Stars' and it smells amaaazing! It has a similar scent to Honey I washed the Kids soap with a soothing honey-toffee fragrance. 
I was really close to buying 'Twilight' but the lush assistant insisted I buy 'Shoot for the Stars'. 



When I dropped it into the bath it all fizzed out into yellow, blue and pink colours then eventually turned into little white swirls in the water. 





When it all settled, it turned into a moody blue/purple midnight sky colour with silver glitter rising from the bottom of the bath with tiny stars arising. It looks so pretty! When I finished bathing, my skin felt so soft and it really left the honey scent on me too. 
There's only one downside to this product -- It took quite a while for it to melt, but maybe it was because my bath wasn't piping hot, but it did take quite a while. Other than that, it looked so magical and pretty! 
So if you're looking for a last minute secret Santa gift or just a small gift for a family member or friend, I'd highly recommend Shoot for the Stars at this time of the year! 
If you would like to find out more information about this product, just head over to Lush! 
https://www.lush.co.uk/product/6362/Shoot-for-the-Stars-BALLISTIC

Thank you for reading and Merry Christmas! 

Love, Chloé. 


No comments:

Post a Comment